At the market...

By Mélanie, on Monday, November 30, 2009

Hi!
First, I'd like to thank you for your messages, showing me that you were waiting for me to post again. But I've got to re-adjust. I think I'm in the right direction. Even though I don't have a recipe, I just wanted to share this with you...

Don't you think those vegetables are the most beautiful thing?
I don't mind waiting in line for 30 minutes at Joel Thiebault's stand as I'm in contemplation of his various produces.
So I came back with 3 kind of beets, 4 kinds of carrots, turnips, squash...
Doesn't this red beet look like a mouse?

And I could not resist those flowers. They could brighten up any rainy day!


3 commentaires:

Claire said...

Yes exactly : it is a mouse !!!

Cakebrain said...

beautiful pictures!

La Cuisine d'Helene said...

Je viens juste de découvrir ton blog. Que je l'aime. Très belles photos.

Post a Comment