Blog Under Construction

By Mélanie, on Sunday, July 19, 2009

I suddently felt the need for more light and space in my layout, and started to make modifications. Until I'm finished, the blog may look a little weird, sorry.
It is going to take some time, because :
- I suck at codes,
- I'm very obstinate, and I won't give up until I succeed (or spent 10h searching without finding a clue, for a little detail nobody will notice.)
So I first have to learn a lot, and I love that!

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a new and good looking design. If you have any suggestion for a more user-friendly site, don't hesitate to post a comment.

2 commentaires:

Colloquial Cook said...

You suck at code, hehe - right, wanna start a club :-D Good luck, it looks swell already!!

Le cheval ailé de Claire said...

Bon courage alors ! Et merci de tes commentaires chaleureux à l'égard de Pégase, ca lui fait très plaisir !

Post a Comment